Does the priority date affect the cases currently processing at the National Visa Center? 1 Answers as of March 14, 2011

My dad filled an I-130 for me and my mom living outside the US. Our priority date is April 2009. Now our case is at the NVC. We have paid the fees and filled ds230 and sent all the requested documents. My brother lives in the US so he got the green card a few months ago. But I need to know as the visa bulleting changes. Does it make a delay on the current processing cases at NVC? How long will it take for my case to complete and appoint the interview date? Thanks.

If the priority date regressed then your immigrant visa processing is halted until the priority date becomes current again. It does not matter if your paid your NVC fees since the consulate cannot issue a visa if the priority date is not current.