Does the other party's insurance have to pay for my bills in an accident? 4 Answers as of July 14, 2010

I was recently in an auto accident. Is the insurance company of the other party, whose fault the accident was, responsible for my medical bills? What can an attorney do to help with the other party's insurance company?

Law Offices of Mark C. Blane, A.P.C.
Law Offices of Mark C. Blane, A.P.C. | Mark Blane
The other insurance is responsible for your necessary and reasonable medical bills; this includes medical community standard rates per visit on all medical care you incurred. An Attorney who is experienced, and specializes, in Personal Injury law can usually help maximize a injured parties recovery. Remember, not every injury case will necessarily need a lawyer, but ever injury case, no matter how minor, needs good experienced legal counsel.
Hale Law Group
Hale Law Group | Joshua D. Hale
An attorney's job is to help resolve your issues with the medical billing and make sure the carrier treats you fairly.