Does a nonunion fracture raise the claim since that is all he can do and with all the other damages? 1 Answers as of June 10, 2016

I got injured at work and crushed my thumb so bad that now 7 weeks later and 2 surgeries it is flat and has no curve to it. While looking at it with my nail bed facing me, it looks rounded like a spoon vs a thumb. Nerve damage tissue damage and bone fragments that even though was pinned did not unify. Pins have been removed and my doctor said there is enough scar tissue to make it stable but it would be a bit squishier, since the bones are no longer attached. My nail has been removed as well and if it grows back well, it will never be the same either.

Walpole Law | Robert J. Walpole
In Oklahoma, you might be limited to an award to that finger alone but you might be able to have the award to the hand which would generate a larger monetary award. But you will not get much for what you have lost. good luck.