Does my wife have the right to move my children out of our home just because she no longer wants to be married? 1 Answers as of November 14, 2016

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
Unless there's court orders that would prevent children from being with either parent, then there would be nothing to stop your wife from removing the children for the family home if she decided to reside somewhere else.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 11/14/2016
Click to View More Answers: