Does my wife has to wait full 3 years to apply for citizenship or she can apply 3 months before 3 years to apply for US citizenship? 9 Answers as of March 17, 2014

I am US citizen from year 2009. Please update and thank you so much.

If she has satisfied all the other conditions for naturalization by that time, she can apply within 90 days of the 3 year anniversary of the grant of her permanent resident status.
Pius Joseph A Professional Law Corp. | Pius Joseph
Application can be filed 3 months prior to 3 year time.
Penn Law
Penn Law | Gigi Penn
She may apply for naturalization up to 90 days before she meets all the residency requirements. Note that this does not simply mean 3 years as a green card holder. There are other continuous-presence requirements. For example, any travel outside the US that she made since getting her green card must not be for longer than 6 months. To avoid unnecessary delay and for further assistance, consult an immigration attorney.
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC | Pho Ethan Tran
As long as you and your wife stay married and live together, your wife can apply for naturalization as early as 90 days prior to the 3rd anniversary of the granting of her lawful permanent resident status. The date can be found on the green card.
She can file 90 days prior to the three-year period.