Does my unemployed status impact my green card processing? 3 Answers as of May 06, 2011

My husband is getting SSD Income and I am not working. Does it impact my green card processing? Thanks

No, not as long as your husband has the requisite 125% of the Federal Poverty Standard income for a family of your size.
Yes it will if you do not provide additional evidence that you will not become a public charge if your green card is approved. One of the ways to do that is to get a joint-sponsor who can pledge their financial support in case your husband cannot. This is done routinely. Good luck!
He will have to demonstrate you will not be a public charge. There are many ways to do this including a co-sponsor if his 2010 tax return does not show sufficient income. Your unemployed status if you are the beneficiary is irrelevant unless you have been in a legal work-authorized status and residing with your spouse for more than six months.