Does my husband need to provide me with an address when he's moving out of state with our children? Posted on July 07, 2011

My husband filed for divorce last month. He and his new girlfriend are moving from Maine to New Hampshire. We have shared custody of our 3 minor children and have a custody hearing pending. Does he legally have to provide me with an address prior to the move? I'm totally against this move. My children go to school in Maine and he will be transporting them over an hour to attend school. I filed for an expedited hearing, but I'm lacking legal counsel.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: