Does my husband have to pay child support while his son visits him for months? Posted on June 07, 2011

My husband's ex-wife was an illegal alien and when they divorced she moved back to Mexico with their son. On the divorce decree the son can visit his dad until he turns 10 years old. Does my husband still have to pay child support to his ex-wife for the months that his son comes to visit him from Mexico since he is going to be responsible for all airfare costs and the cost while his son is here with us?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: