Does my ex husband still have rights to our daughter if his status has been revoked? 5 Answers as of April 30, 2014

I wanted to know since his status have been revoked (he's from Mexico) and now that we are divorced, does he have any rights to my daughter?

Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
Immigration status has nothing to do with his rights to his child. A court may or may not require that you send the child to Mexico to see the father, but he can certainly ask the court to do so and as long as he is in the US he can see the child as per any court orders that have already been entered.
Grace Law Offices of John F Geraghty Jr.
Grace Law Offices of John F Geraghty Jr. | John F. Geraghty, Jr.
Yes his immigration status does not effect his parental rights.
He has whatever rights were granted in the divorce. If he cannot exercise them because he is in Mexico is his problem.
Borzilleri Law Office | Christine Borzilleri
Technically he retains paternal rights unless there is a termination proceeding. However, he would need to petition the court in your jurisdiction to enforce those rights.
David A. Browde, P.C.
David A. Browde, P.C. | David Browde
Parental rights are unrelated to immigration status.