Does my ex have the right to dispute leaving the state with our child? Posted on May 08, 2011

If I have sole physical custody of my child, and I have to leave the state of Illinois due to the fact that my new spouse is being re-located in the military, does my ex-spouse have the right to contest my child moving with me?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: