Does my boyfriend have to go back to mexico while I try to fix his papers? 1 Answers as of May 26, 2011

I want to try and fix my boyfriends papers without having him go back to Mexico. We are getting married this month and have a 5 month old baby together. He has been in the U.S. For quite a while now he also graduated from high school here. Is there a better chance of him not getting deported?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
If he entered without inspection and no one has previously filed a petition for him on or before April 30, 2001, then he is not eligible to file for his green card inside the U.S. However, I still recommend that you petition for him. Contact an experienced immigration lawyer before filing. Best of luck.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 5/26/2011
Click to View More Answers: