Does a little property damage make a personal injury case? 1 Answers as of November 26, 2010

My no longer friend and I got into a huge fight a while ago, and I got pretty angry and knocked his computer over. Now he is suing me in small claims court. I know he is just trying to win. Can he do this? Should I get a lawyer for small claims court?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Dack Marasigan, LLP
Dack Marasigan, LLP | Martin E. Dack, Esq
Yes, he can sue. No, you cannot have attorney represent you in small claims court.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 11/26/2010
Click to View More Answers: