Does the law in Ohio prevent me from suing after being scarred after a fight? 1 Answers as of February 09, 2011

Cops were called out to a bar fight I was involved in a month ago. One of the men in the fight split my cheek open, and I had to get stitches to repair it. Even so, the wound did not heal properly, and now I have a huge scar. The man was arrested.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Ron Graham Attorney at Law
Ron Graham Attorney at Law | Ron Graham
No you can sue for your injuries.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 2/9/2011
Click to View More Answers: