Does the landlord have a right to shorten business hours? Posted on August 05, 2011

I signed a commercial lease about 4-5 months ago for a business located within an office building. My business is open until 8pm. I notified the property manager/leasing agent prior to signing and was told that is okay. And after a few months have past, I have been having to deal with the landlord (owner of building) requesting that I have to shorten my hours. I was never told anything about this and now after 3 months of being open, the owner is adamant about me having to close earlier. I have not caused one problem or issue since I've leased my office space and I am under the impression that the owner does not have the right to do this. She is saying that these are the building hours but there was no building hours specified in the lease nor was it ever told to me verbally. And also, the building hours are not posted anywhere in the building. Does the owner of the building have any legal right to do this to me? Please advise.