Does the land contract holder’s husband continue as it has been if she just passed away and I have 3 years to go to the commencement of my contract? 4 Answers as of July 23, 2014

She had a loan on the house and made her payments from my payments monthly. What happens now, will I have to finance the house? She was married.

Hamblin Law Office | Sally Hamblin
One must look at the deed and review the land contract language. Whose names are on both.
Frederick & Frederick PLC | James P Frederick
Not enough information is given to answer your questions. Who signed the land contract? Only her? Who owned the property? Only her? If the answer to both questions is "only her," then some form of probate will be needed to help straighten things out. Was there a Will or Trust? If not, the property would pass to the next of kin. That might be the husband alone. It might be the husband and children of the decedent. It might be the husband and parents of the decedent. Since there are so many unknowns here, your best bet would be to review the entire situation with a lawyer to determine where you stand and how best to proceed.
The land contract will be an asset and liability to the estate. See an attorney. It is possible you should be paying the estate but there are missing details.
James T. Weiner & Associates, P.C.
James T. Weiner & Associates, P.C. | James T. Weiner
Your question is a bit unclear. I assume you are the buyer of real property on land contract and you have three years until a balloon payment is due to terminate the land contract.The seller of the property was a woman that recently passed. She was married. The land contract continues as before and whomever is her heir gets her interest in the land contract subject to your rights as buyer. Her heirs have the legal duty to provide you with a clear title once you make your balloon payment at the end so they have to continue to pay the underlying mortgage.