Does he now have the right to enter whenever he wants to show up come in and out as he pleases, before my vacate period time is up? 1 Answers as of August 07, 2017

I have resided in same apartment for the past 4 years. I gave my landlord written 30 day notice for intent to vacate and that I would move out. I received a notice from landlord re: At any reasonable time he chooses, he now has the right to enter my apartment for inspections, any repairs, showing prospective tenants, etc. whether I am home or not. Does he have the right to do this without any prior notice to tenant first?

Harper Law Offices, Inc. P.S.
Harper Law Offices, Inc. P.S. | Joseph T. G. Harper
Once your landlord gets possession of the property back, he can show the unit as much as he wants. However, before that, he is still required to give you proper statutory notice to enter. That requires written notice at least 48 hours in advance with a specified time.