Does father have more child custody rights if he is married? Posted on June 26, 2011

I'm a single mother in mass. My daughter is only 4. Her father is incarcerated for selling drugs. He has been to prison over 3 times over same thing. I rejected child support from him I don't want anything to do with him. He was abusive to me in front of our daughter. And he has sold drugs with our daughter in his car. And now is with the woman I've had numerous problems because of him. Recently she's been trying to get a hold of my daughter. She has biopolar and I don't trust her with my daughter. She also took my daughter to see her father in prison without my consent. (Took her from her aunts house when she was babysitting her) isn't that considered kidnapping? N does he have more rights than the mother if he's married and I'm not? How do I keep that woman away from my daughter?