Does a bar need a labor certificate? Posted on April 20, 2011

A bar/motel is advertising for permanant full time work,classed as unskilled but exsperience prefered,would they need a labor certificate should i apply for the post,i am in the usa on a valid b1/b2 visa,

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: