Do you take workman's comp cases for federal workers? 6 Answers as of April 01, 2013

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Durham Jones & Pinegar | Erven Nelson
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 4/1/2013
Law Offices of Ronald A. Steinberg & Associates | Ronald A. Steinberg, BA, MA, JD
No, it is a specialty.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 2/25/2013
Dwyer, Black & Lyle, LLP
Dwyer, Black & Lyle, LLP | Kevin Habberfield
I think this was sent only to me so I'll answer. Unfortunately no. I don't do regular WC, let alone FELA claims. I could try to find someone for you who does if you would like? Let me know where you live and I can get you to someone who does it if you want. Thanks for thinking of me and I wish you luck.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 2/20/2013
Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC
Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC | John F Brennan
Yes, we do prosecute work injury claims for federal workers under a variety of laws.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 2/20/2013
James E. Hasser, Jr. P.C.
James E. Hasser, Jr. P.C. | Jim Hasser
Until recently, I have not taken Federal Employee comp cases because of problems in getting paid. However, as of late, I have been rethinking my position and may consider doing so under the right circumstances.
Answer Applies to: Alabama
Replied: 2/20/2013
Click to View More Answers: