Do you need to apply for a spouse visa to have a wedding in the United States? Posted on June 29, 2011

My fiancee and I intend to marry in Washington state. He is currently in the US with the military. I work and live overseas but hold a British passport and have UK citizenship. Do we need to apply for a spouse visa for the marriage? Or can we still get married under esta as I a uk passport holder?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: