Do you have to file taxes when outside of the United States? 2 Answers as of November 05, 2010

Do I have to file any sort of tax document in the US if I am a citizen but am going to be living and working outside of the country for all of next year? I am afraid of being audited when I get back because how would they know I am gone?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
LT Pepper Law
LT Pepper Law | Luke T. Pepper
You must file a tax return if you are working outside the United States.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 11/4/2010
Click to View More Answers: