Do we need to give consent for our child to leave the state? Posted on June 18, 2011

My husband’s ex-wife has signed a consent form for their 16 yr old son to leave MO and go to work in LA in a fireworks warehouse, without the consent of my husband. What can my husband do about this? They, the parents, are suppose to share joint custody even though his ex-wife has not let my husband and their son see each other since August 2010.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: