Do we have recourse if we have a verbal agreement on our mobile home and park owners won't let it stay? Posted on June 30, 2011

I live in a mobile home park and made a verbal agreement with a gentleman to purchase his home. In the process the park was sold and the new owners say I can't move in. From my understanding the home could stay if the gentleman was living there, but it had to move out if I want it. This is my only option for my children and I to have a home I can afford and live in. What can I do, since it wasn't a problem if the guy stayed but is a problem for me?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: