Do we have a claim if my child suffered burn in restaurant? 3 Answers as of May 20, 2014

My 4 year old son received first and second degree burns this morning after a waitress spilled an entire pot of coffee down his arm/hand. She had the coffee pot on her tray and it tipped over. My son raised his arm and was burned with the actual coffee pot as well as the hot coffee. He was treated and released from Mash Urgent Care. He is in a lot of pain, unable to use his left hand (certainly can not play tee ball or ride his bike) and potential scaring (TBD). I am looking to speak to a lawyer to find out what legal rights we have here. This was his favorite restaurant and now he is afraid to go there.

Sondak Law Group | Alisa Sondak
This unfortunate incident and the subsequent injury suffered by your child was the fault of the waitress and the restaurant is liable for the acts of its employees! WE do personal injury - you need to retain an attorney ASAP to protect your child's right and to get compensated for the trauma that your child injured. WE offer absolutely free consultation and will take your case on contingency, that is we will not get paid until we settle the case for you!
SHAHRIAR KASHANIAN | SHAHRIAR KASHANIAN
You have a claim. It would be helpful if you obtained the name of the waitress and any witnesses. Furthermore, it is important that an accident report be taken down by the restaurant management, if not already done. Immediately obtain photos of your son's injured areas with a good camera.
Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
You certainly have a case. The restaurant is responsible for the negligence of its employee. Did you file an accident report with the restaurant or take any video/photos while still there? The value of the case will depend on whether there is scarring, neurological damage, and any emotional suffering.