Do we get a tax break after living for an extended time in a foreign country? Posted on February 03, 2011

We just moved to Thailand as full time missionaries and basically, in AL when you are in another country for 24 months you don't have to pay state taxes. We want to know if there is a break like that in GA or if there is an amount of time before you get that break.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: