Do they have to have me on camera to convict me of distribution? 13 Answers as of December 30, 2013

They have me talking on audio but never saw me make a transaction on camera. Is that concrete evidence?

Is you talking on a recording NOT concrete evidence? I think you are clueless.
Cramer Cramer LLC | Aric Cramer
The audio is direct evidence depending on what you said. It may also be circumstantial evidence if the conversation could have different connotations. There is no such thing in the law as" concrete evidence". Juries are often instructed to give the evidence the weight they think it should have in light of all of the facts they are presented with at trial. Without knowing ALL of the other factors in your case, all any attorney can tell you is - maybe.
It is if they can identify your voice and if they have other evidence against you.
No they do not. I would want to see all the evidence to see what kind of defense there may be.
Tricia Dwyer, Esq. & Associates PLLC
Tricia Dwyer, Esq. & Associates PLLC | Tricia Dwyer, Esq.
Hello. Evidence may be of different sorts. Do turn to your attorney and she/he will be happy to advise you.
    The Adkins Law Group | Daniel S. Adkins
    It is more than enough evidence, if there are no contradictory forms of evidence. Remember, the officers can also testify to their observations. However, audio evidence is notorious for being problematic for the State, in certain instances. The foundation for the recording is subject to challenge, and the audio itself may be unusable by the time of trial. Get a good defense lawyer on retainer NOW.
    It depends on what other evidence they have to substantiate the claim.