Do the insurance company owe me the remaining money on the entire settlement price after I settled on a case with the at-fault party's insurance? 2 Answers as of July 28, 2014

The adjuster told me that he would pay all my medical bills, but only paid part of them. The total amount of the settlement was $15,688.32 (medical + pain and suffering). He gave me a check for $9500 and told me that he would pay my medical bills. He did not pay but $4032.30 on my medical.

Presumably you have the settlement terms in writing. If you do, and the insurance company has not honored agreement, you now have a simple breach of contract claim directly against the insurer.
If the adjuster agreed to pay all the bills, then it sounds like he owes more money. However, you need to review the settlement agreement you signed, though. You may want to consider consulting an experienced personal injury lawyer as well. Good luck.