Do I take the H1B re-stamping and H4 application interview date together i.e. in one slot? 1 Answers as of September 03, 2014

I am visiting India in December 2014 and will be getting married. I had a few questions about the H1B re-stamping process and H4 application. Background: I joined my current company in July 2012. The H1B visa on my passport reflects the name of my previous employer. My current H1B visa will be expiring on September 30 2014. The H1B visa extension was filed approved a couple of weeks back. I have received the I-797 Approval notice. I had the following questions: - Since my current visa has the name of old employer, it is my understanding that I will not be eligible for the interview waiver/drop box program. Is that correct? - I am getting married on December 11. Do I take the H1B re-stamping and H4 application interview date together i.e. in one slot? Or should it be done in separate interviews? - If in the same slot, do I mention “Married” in the Personal Information section of the DS-160 that I am currently filling up? I am a little confused about this process. - My passport has the Surname blank and Given name as “ABC XYZ”. What should be filled up in the DS-160 form? - While filling up the DS 160, do I provide the US address as the Home address or the address in India as the Home Address. Appreciate any advice/assistance that you can provide. Thanks.

My advice to you would be to discuss the matter with your employer's immigration attorney.