Do I still pay her mom child support? 10 Answers as of February 08, 2016

My 16 year old daughter is pregnant. Do I still have to pay her child support?

Law Office of Barton R. Resnicoff | Barton R. Resnicoff
Pregnancy is not an emancipation event. Is there something more that might emancipate her? If not, child support continues, even though your daughter should receive child support, once the child is born, from the father.
Unless the court for use you from that obligation. You can always file a motion. Of course the man who made her pregnant has certain obligations as well.
GordenLaw, LLC
GordenLaw, LLC | Vanessa J. Gorden
Yes, unless she is no longer dependent upon the mother for support (she is residing on her own), in which case you could petition the court to pay your support directly to your daughter until she turns 19. For more specifics, consult with a local family law attorney. Best wishes!
Law Office of Martin A. Kahan | Martin A. Kahan
Yes, until the court order is changed. Her pregnancy is not relevant.
Walpole Law | Robert J. Walpole
Yes, you must pay until your daughter is 18 or possibly later if she is still regularly attending high school or if you file a motion to modify and a judge relieves you of that obligation. Good luck.