Do I still have to pay my ex-wife maintenance as it stated that I would have to until she remarries but she’s living with someone else? 7 Answers as of February 25, 2015

Law Offices of Robert Burns
Law Offices of Robert Burns | Robert Burns
Yes, as she hasn't remarried or died. But, you might want to pursue a motion to reduce/terminate support.
Law Offices of Gerard A Fierro
Law Offices of Gerard A Fierro | Gerard A Fierro
When your ex-spouse is living with someone the support does not automatically terminate. You would have to go to Court to seek an order to modify or terminate the order by proving that her need for support is reduced because she is living with another.
Edwin Fahlen Attorney at Law
Edwin Fahlen Attorney at Law | Edwin Fahlen
Cohabitation with another person allows the paying spouse/ex-spouse to ask the court to reduce or terminate spousal support as long as you can prove the cohabitant is economically supporting the spouse/ex-spouse.
The Law Offices of Tres A. Porter | Tres A. Porter
In California, there is a rebuttable presumption that if an ex spouse receiving support is living in a romantic relationship with someone else, that there is a reduced need for support. You should consult an experienced family law attorney in your area.
If your ex wife is romantically involved with the person that she's living with, this arrangement could raise a presumption that her need for spousal support has been reduced or obviated. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your legal options.
    Peyton and Associates | Barbara Peyton
    If she is living with someone else there is a presumption that she has a reduced need for spousal support. You need to file a motion with the court to get support reduced or eliminated. Hire a lawyer for this. Good luck.
    Law Offices of John F. Nicholson
    Law Offices of John F. Nicholson | John F. Nicholson
    Yes, you have to continue with spousal support payments. However, if you have proof that her own expenses are substantially reduced because of contributions by other house mates you may be able to get a reduction. Caveat: Additional income of the other person does not automatically reduce your ex's needs.