Do I still have to pay child support to her mother when she is not even living there? 1 Answers as of September 10, 2017

My daughter graduated high school this year at 17. She will be attending college in fall and living on campus.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Richard B. Jacobson & Associates, LLC | Richard B. Jacobson
You might want to file a motion to amend the present Order.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 9/10/2017
Click to View More Answers: