Do I still have to pay child support if the other parent wants me to sign over my rights so her husband can adopt? 1 Answers as of September 06, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
Future child support would not have to be paid once the adoption is finalized. Past due support would still be owed.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 9/6/2017
Click to View More Answers: