Do I plead as a first timer since my record is clean now? 1 Answers as of October 05, 2017

I had a theft charge 11 years ago and now I have a second one.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
You need to get an attorney to look into the facts. Just one of the things us private criminal defense attorneys do is to make sure that the state has a case. If they do not even have a case against you, which happens a lot, you should fight the case. A criminal record can affect you for the rest of your life.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 10/5/2017
Click to View More Answers: