Do I pay regular rental fees or rental fees agreed to pay until work is complete? 2 Answers as of May 29, 2015

If you’re a tenant of a rental property who has gone to court in Michigan and set up an escrow/trust account with the landlord due to unfixed structure of basement which is 1/3 of the homes use and the judge sets a cost of rent to retain possession which was calculated with the rental fees being reduced for not having access to 1/3 of the home and repairs must be made and inspection to be done by city inspectors before landlord can receive the escrow account funds. As a tenant do we continue to pay the reduced rental fees or do we pay lease/contact regular rental fees. It doesn't specify on court order the rental fee's to be paid. I do have from the landlord a typed and hand written expected rental fees to be paid to landlord until work is complete and use of structure can be utilized. Please Help!

James T. Weiner & Associates, P.C.
James T. Weiner & Associates, P.C. | James T. Weiner
I would call the court and ask.
Need those details unless there is already a written agreement sighed by both parties.