Do I need to record a durable power of attorney form in Texas? Posted on June 26, 2011

I have a durable power of attorney over my husband and plan to sell a home soon. Do I have to record this with the state of Texas before I can sign his name to sell our home?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: