Do I need to put my Minor In Consumption charge on my applications? Posted on July 07, 2011

I received Minor In Consumption in 2008, which was deferred and completed with probation. Do I need to put it on applications for employment with police departments and when applying for a handgun permit?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: