Do I need to inform the courts of the move and can my husband adopt them in the new state we live in? 1 Answers as of May 15, 2017

I have full custody of my 2 children and father’s visitation is suspended. He also has not contacted in over a year. I am married and had a baby with my husband. He wants to adopt my 2 children. We also moved out of state. I’m lost on how to make sure everything is the way it’s supposed to be, and courts have been giving me the run around.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
In answering this question the assumption is that you moved out to California. If this is so, you must consult an experienced family law attorney in your jurisdiction to have this question answered.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/15/2017
Click to View More Answers: