Do I need to hire an attorney to lower my child support? Posted on January 28, 2011

I have had a drastic reduction in my salary over the past few years. I have never gone to court to lower my support. For a few months I paid 500 less than I was ordered too. I was then paying 337 less. It was all mutually agreed upon, but recently found out that she is expecting me to pay all back support. I need to have my support reduced. There is just no way I can continue to pay what I am ordered to. I need help and can not afford to pay an attorney.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: