Do I need to go to the new Modification Hearing? 2 Answers as of July 28, 2011

I have the legal custody of my child. My ex husband file for modification. when the child support service told me, I went to a LDA were I file my divorce a year ago, and I filed for a stipulation case for my part of modification. Now, im trying to follow the status of the case, CSS saying they dont have my stipulation filed. So, what they did scheduled a hearing for me to attend. I think I dont need to go to the hearing because I already done my part. What should I do? Thank you for your help.

Appear at the hearing. Do not ignore what CSS told you. You will suffer adverse consequences if you fail to appear at a hearing in your case. You appear to have misunderstood what is happening and what is needed. Consult with an experienced Family Law Attorney, if at all possible, for guidance regarding the case.
Law Offices of Paul A. Eads, A.P.C.
Law Offices of Paul A. Eads, A.P.C. | Paul A. Eads
I am not sure I understand your question. I believe you filed for public assistance and then your husband filed an OSC to modify it. After that, you filed for divorce. Is that correct?