Do I need to go back and get the I-94? 4 Answers as of July 12, 2013

I got married on October 06, 2010 later on March 31, 2011 a came to the USA and now my husband is filing for me to stay? but I don't have a current I-94 . Do I need to go back to Mexico and get the I-94?

You need to tell me how you came to the US: with or without a visa? If it is without a visa or legal authorization of any kind then, you will need to go back and get your immigrant visa there. With a visa, you should be able to adjust here. Good luck!
Please go see a competent immigration attorney in your area today. You really need someone to examine all the facts of your case. You may trigger a three or ten year bar if you leave but I do not know enough about your case.
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
If your passport was stamped then you don't have to return to MX. Alternatively, you can request a copy of your I-94 by filing form I-102 with USCIS. Best of luck.
It depends on how you enter.