Do I need to file a motion for reconsideration or an appeal? 1 Answers as of June 28, 2011

I recently went to court for a modification for child custody because my child's mom is trying to relocate to another state and basically alienate me from my child. She filed a counter claim/answer and she won. I read O.C.GA 19-9-23 and it states that she was not allowed to file a counter claim/answer in my proceeding and that she would have to file as a separate case in my county, not hers. If this is true will I need to file a motion for reconsideration or an appeal to have this order overturned based on this error?

This is the third legal website where you have asked the same question. As you were told on the other two (correctly), you have misread OCGA 19-9-23, and your pursuit of such an appeal could result in sanctions. As stated elsewhere, you needed a lawyer, and you need one now.