Do I need to file I 864 with I 130? 2 Answers as of April 16, 2015

I am filing a petition for my parents. They are overseas. Do I need to file an I 864 with I 130? Thank you in advance.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
No, too soon for that.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/16/2015
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
No, if they are overseas, you will file I 864 when receive a notice from the NVC.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 4/15/2015
Click to View More Answers: