Do I need spousal signature for retirement withdrawal if he is in prison and we've been separated since 2010? 1 Answers as of September 08, 2017

I don't want contact. We have 2 adult biological children together.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
The answer to this rests on whether not you have a court order for this purpose. Please speak with an experienced family law attorney to explore your options.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/8/2017
Click to View More Answers: