Do I need the other parents permission to move out of state with my kids? Posted on March 24, 2011

My children and I live in Kansas and are wanting to move to Arkansas. What are my rights as the parent with residential custody? Do I need the absent parents permission for this type of move?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: