Do I need court permission to go out of state for vacation? Posted on July 05, 2011

I have sole custody of my son and my ex husband has visitation only. I want to know if I need court permission to go on vacation in Florida. I also have a restraining order against him so I cannot talk to him.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: