Do I need a attorney for trespassing at a casino in Missouri? 1 Answers as of February 01, 2011

I have no criminal record and was given a court date to appear in court for trespassing at a casino. I plan to plead guilty. Do I need a attorney? Could I lose my job?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lacy Fields, Attorney at Law, LLC
Lacy Fields, Attorney at Law, LLC | Lacy Fields
An attorney can enter on your case, buy you some time, and get a better plea offer from the prosecutor. An attorney can also help find holes in the prosecutor's case. You don't have to get an attorney, but you will probably get a better outcome if you do. Whether or not you lose your job is based on your job's policies. An attorney is more likely to get you SIS probation, which does not count as a conviction in Missouri. That should help with your job. An attorney is also more likely to get the charges amended to something less serious which may also be good for your job.
Answer Applies to: Missouri
Replied: 2/1/2011
Click to View More Answers: