Do I need a attorney for trespassing at a casino? 5 Answers as of September 15, 2015

I have no criminal record and was given a court date to appear in court for trespassing at a casino. I plan to plead guilty. Do I need a attorney? Could I lose my job?

Don't know what type of job you have. IF your job is uncomfortable with convictions, then you will lose your job.
You should hire a lawyer and get this relatively minor charge dismissed. By yourself you're going to get duped into a guilty plea and get a criminal record, and it isn't worth it.
Law Office of Edward J. Blum
Law Office of Edward J. Blum | Edward J. Blum
If you're just gonna plead guilty you don't need a lawyer. You can make that bad decision on your own. It depends on your job. You could lose it.
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
Hire an attorney if you want to avoid having the trespassing conviction on your permanent record. I don't know if this would cause you to lose your job. That depends on what type of job you have and what their policies are.
You have not provided sufficient information upon which the form a rational and knowing opinion, however, in general it is not a good idea to be pleading guilty and perhaps some accommodation could be reached to minimize your damages. I would suggest you at least confer with an attorney.