Do I need a lawyer for a notice of insufficient claim? 2 Answers as of July 11, 2013

We received a demand letter stating that an individual has hired subrogation service because of an alleged accident that they are claiming shows me responsible and is asking for payment. There is no information on the date, place and other circumstances of the occurrence or transaction which gave rise to the claim asserted; (2) a general description of the indebtedness, obligation, injury, damage or loss incurred so far as it may be known at the time of presentation of the claim. Do I need a lawyer to write the notice of insufficient claim or can I write it myself and send it to the subrogation company? Please advise.

Law Offices of Steven A. Fink
Law Offices of Steven A. Fink | Steven Alan Fink
No need for a lawyer. This could be a scam. I would not even respond and see if they pursue it.