Do I need a lawyer for a DUI and having marijuana in my car in California? Posted on July 14, 2011

I received a DUI for driving under the influence of marijuana and possession of marijuana. I have went to a doctor and got a marijuana license card since then. Can I just show the license to the judge or do I need an attorney?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers:

Need more information on drunk driving law? Visit our free DUI resource page to learn more.

If you need immediate assistance, fill out a free case evaluation form to connect with a DUI lawyer in your area today!