Do I need an attorney to modify a parenting plan? 1 Answers as of May 01, 2011

Do I have to be present for court, or can I have my attorney represent me if we are modifying a parenting plan?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Glenn E. Tanner
Glenn E. Tanner | Glenn E. Tanner
Ultimately a modification can result in trial.You would want to be present for trial so you can testify. Your attorney can't testify.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 5/1/2011
Click to View More Answers: